DO YOU WANT TO HAVE FUN HELPING IN TRANSFORMING LIVES WHILE WORKING AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME?
>>> P25,000 Monthly / Salary = 40 hours/week! <<<
AAA PHYSICAL THERAPY is hiring for a full time at home VA Receptionist / Social Media Specialist! Please check our FB page.
Reports to: Office-Marketing Manager / Physical Therapists
Minimum Experience Required:
1. Willing to learn and work as a VA at home with live video capability.
2. Knowledgeable with these specific social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIN, Twitter, Yelp, and Google ads)
3. Knowledgeable of insurance plans and work with authorizations
4. HIPAA knowledge
5. Comfortable using live video / video conference during work times
6. Able to work in different local days/times to match ET in USA
1. Worked as a VA "receptionist" for at least 6 months with a call center background /
Worked as VA for a medical practice specifically an outpatient PT practice
2. Experience in medical billing especially using Therabill or Medical Mastermind.
3. Worked as a social media specialist with proven results of growth in followers (editing videos on YouTube is helpful)
Send your CV (with live links to social media work) and Cover Letter to Will@AAAPhysicalTherapy.com. Once chosen, all conversations will be a live video chat.
Watch this video to see a general day that you would have serving our patients! https://www.aaaphysicaltherapy.com/virtual-assistant
Technical Mandatory Requirements:
1 Internet Speed: min 5 mbps (DLS/Fiber) with backup (wired connection preferred but wireless connection is fine)
2 Computer Specs: Core i3 @2.30GHz, 4GB RAM Windows 10 preferred but fine with 7/8 64 bit
3 Noise cancelling headset (plantronics 628) and HD webcam
4 Dual Monitor (preferred but not required)
5 No background noise
6 Good lighting and plain background or minimal background design such as book case with books that are not controversial.
1 Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other employees, organizations, and organizational stakeholders.
2 Developing, implementing, and administering work processes
4 Detail oriented and tolerant of frequent interruptions and competing priorities
5 Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically Excel and Google
6 Experience in using Ring Central, TeamViewer, Zoom is a plus.
7 Strong interpersonal, organization, presentation, problem-solving, and decision-making skills are required
8 Exhibit professional and yet amiable personality and work ethic
9 Self-Starter, Quick and Eager Learner, and Self-Motivated
10 Strong in conversational and written Fluent English
1. Make inbound and outbound calls 20-40 calls in an 8-hour shift lasting about three minutes each talking to patients, community members, insurance companies, and referral sources.
2. Talk to people via video conference inside the clinic.
3. Work on documents and pulling up numbers/data.
4. Assist in online marketing such as social media
5. Other duties as assigned
Lets go and help transform lives!